The Soul Master’s Journey: Apply Spiritual Practices With The Transformation Game
The Advanced Transformation Game is a completely interactive experience that will leave you feeling supported, open and energized to take the next steps in your life.
- Dates: email me for dates and times
- Cost: $515.00
Sometimes you need a tool for self-discovery because change can happen to you or sometimes you invite change. In either case, there is normally a process of understanding, which I refer to as self-discovery.
- Why did this happen?
- What can I do differently?
- Is there anything standing in my way?
If you have questions about your strengths, any obstacles or your journey forward, you may find The Transformation Workshop the perfect path forward.
The Advanced Workshop ... a more in-depth experience playing The Transformation Game.
Session One: Two hour zoom call to learn about the game, it's origin, and how it works. During this call each person will offer their intention to the group, participate in a short clarifying conversation, before finalizing their intention. This session will be on zoom even if the Game is played in person.
Session Two: Five hour zoom call to play the Game. There will be a 30-minute off-camera lunch break. IF everyone is in Dallas, the Game can be played in-person.
In addition to the game experience itself, you'll receive
- The focus, support, and expertise of an Accredited Advanced Transformation Game Facilitator.
- Pictures, reports, and recommendations after your Game.
- Detailed instructions on how to prepare.
- Light lunch if played in person
- One hour group coaching call within 30 days of game to discuss progress, barriers, get support from each other, the Game Deva and an Angel to Go!
The Transformation Game is an exciting and interactive board game that illuminates patterns, offers insights toward new directions, and supports change and transformation. The in-depth journey is marked with realizations, obstacles, angels, and miracles. Gain awareness and heal pain as you advance through physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual realms. This tool for self-discovery is an effective way to clarify important issues, resolve conflicts, and creatively enhance relationships.
The game supports self-discovery in a variety of ways:
- Personal or professional objectives
- Limiting beliefs and blocks
- Overcoming fears
- Clarification of personal questions and ideas
- Personal growth and development
- Setting new directions
Testimonials from previous players:
- The game is pure magic. It was created with every little detail in mind. I truly felt like I was travelling through layers of myself and discovering more about myself and gaining insight on how I can better support my own growth.
- I cannot speak highly enough of Ann’s support throughout the experience. I was able to uproot issues I wasn’t even fully aware of and felt completely supported in my release of the old and elevation of the best of me.
- The Transformation Game is a virtual mirror that shows us how we ‘operate’. By means of a fairly simple board game, our motives, intentions and behaviors are revealed in great detail, allowing us to adjust or re-imagine our own future actions
In 2016, I travelled to Findhorn Scotland to take training to become an Accredited Advanced Transformation Game Facilitator. It was perhaps the most rigorous training of my life! Two weeks, only 1 day off. Most days were 9-10 hours. But, it was worth every minute, as the Game is quite complex and really requires serious study.
It's that training together with a decades-long passion for the Game that I bring to you and your game experience.
I first played The Transformation Game in the late 80's, soon after it first came out. I played several times in the 90's. Now I play every Good Friday with the same group of friends - we've been playing annually for almost 15 years.
If you cancel your registration at least one week before the game, you will receive a credit minus a processing fee.
If you cancel less than 7 days in advance, your registration will be forfeited, unless you find someone to replace you.
September 22-23, 2023